Strategic growth is often hampered by operational roadblocks. As a retailer, you may want to expand your list of suppliers but are challenged by complex data integrations.
Onedot’s artificial intelligence (AI)-driven service reduces the time and effort spent on mapping a new supplier’s data schema to your existing one.
Whether it’s a new season’s collection or an overhaul of the entire product line, manufacturers are constantly launching new items into the market.
Onedot helps you keep up with the pace. With data cleaning and automatic categorisation inherent in our process, you can reliably integrate thousands of SKUs overnight without writing a single line of code.
Traditional ETL and data quality tools are unable to handle ambiguous and changing datasets, requiring programmers to maintain a never ending list exceptions and rules.
Onedot drastically reduces the burden on IT by using machine learning and probabilistic algorithms for faster routine operations.
SUPPLIER DATA INTEGRATION
- Integrate and map data from different suppliers
into a single schema
- Identify and flag products with identical attributes, but have differing or incorrect article numbers
- Enrich product information with attributes from other data sets, e.g. package dimensions, barcodes, etc.
PRODUCT DATA TRANSFORMATION
- Normalise key attributes such as colour, weight, measurement, units, size, part numbers, etc.
- Standardise all product and brand names
- Identify configurable attributes and
cluster product variants
- Categorise products according to your own taxonomy and sub-categories